Join us at the 5th Annual Boston Tango Marathon!
Join us at the FIFTH annual Boston tango marathon- BOSthón for five days of dancing, fun, and friends!
Please buy your tickets here:
Your ticket includes (please visit Marathon Details page for more information):
- Wonderful music by renowned DJs from all over the world
- Pre Milonga and Post Milonga
- A beautiful venue with showers and locker rooms
- A large outside dance floor by Floor Sanders with a lounge area
- Performance by Champions
- Private lessons offered by Guest Teachers
- An Ice cream Social
- BOSthón’s Fifth Birthday celebration with cake and drinks 🙂
- Access to a Sauna and Massage appointments
- Many snacks and plenty of coffee and tea to keep you awake.
- The opportunity to buy tango shoes and clothes from guest vendors,
homemade empanadas and medialunas, as well as see and buy art from a very talented local artist.
We are so very excited to have you be part of BOSthón 2017!!
Dates and Times:
Thursday, September 21, 9:00 pm – 1:00 am (PRE-BOSthón Milonga)
Friday, September 22th, 4:00pm – 3:00am
Saturday, September 23th, 1:00pm – 5:00am
Sunday September 24th, 1:00pm- 1:00am
Monday, September 25, 8:00 pm – 12:00 am (POST-BOSthón Milonga)